Digital Transformation – how does IT drive your business?
High-performing businesses continually strive to improve their use of (and collaboration with) IT in order to drive change and competitiveness. Whether it be adopting new technologies or changing the way people work, IT sits at the heart of every effective and important business change. But how do you, the IT leader, ensure this happens?
In this intensive day of workshops, case studies and panel discussions, you will hear how some of the ITSM industry’s leading players have approached digital transformation in their own businesses.
By attending this event, you will learn:
- the purpose of digital transformation
- the techniques used to drive better business collaboration
- how IT positions itself as a genuine driver of business change
- how to overcome the common blockers IT faces in digital transformation
- the next steps you can take to improving your approach to digital transformation
Welcome and introduction
Opening session: How IT enables competitive advantages
Case study – Tbc
Workshop – Defining digital transformation for YOUR business
Panel discussion – How to kick start a digital transformation project
Members £199 + VAT
Non-members £299 + VAT