The Call for Presentations for ITSM19 - the itSMF UK Annual Conference and Exhibition - has been extended to 15th April. Why not put forward a presentation outline for consideration? Speakers get to attend conference for free, so you have nothing to lose!
This year our theme is Service Management in an Agile World, and the event will take place on 18th-19th November in Bishopsgate, at the excellent conference centre which hosted last year's conference.
SUBMIT YOUR OUTLINE
What makes our Conference unique is the quality of presentations from within the membership, practical educational sessions and case studies delivered by service management practitioners. It doesn't matter if you are an experienced speaker - last year some of our best rated sessions were presented by first-time speakers.
All presentations should be 45 minutes long, including a few minutes for questions, and we are asking prospective speakers to focus on the following areas:
- Digital transformation – using digital solutions to transform the customer experience and support the business
- New frameworks for old – adopting and adapting established industry guidance around ITIL, VeriSM, IT4IT, CoBiT and others
- Cloud service management – the reality of managing cloud service delivery, including IoT, big data, and cyber
- Modern ITSM – using artificial intelligence, automation, DevOps, SIAM, lean, agile, and other approaches to deliver better services, more quickly
- Trusted solutions to new problems — applying change, problem, incident, asset, and knowledge management to solve new challenges within the enterprise
- Continual service improvement – building a culture of improvement across the organisation, with metrics and practices to match
- The new service manager – using soft skills to complement the basic competencies of IT service management.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
If you have a presentation to put forward for consideration, please submit your session abstract and speaker biography using our online form below. The deadline for the first stage of submissions is 15th April 2019.
If you are successfully shortlisted, you will be contacted by 15th May 2019 and asked to submit draft presentation slides.
If you have any problems or enquiries regarding submitting a presentation for ITSM19 please contact conference@Itsmf.co.uk or phone 0118 918 6500.
The Conference Team