The Call for Presentations for ITSM2020 - the itSMF UK Annual Conference and Exhibition - is now open. Why not put forward a presentation outline for consideration? Speakers get to attend Conference for free, so you have nothing to lose*!
This year the event will take place on 16th-17th November in Bishopsgate, at the excellent conference centre which hosted last year's conference.
SUBMIT YOUR OUTLINE
What makes our Conference unique is the quality of presentations from within the membership, practical educational sessions and case studies delivered by service management practitioners. It doesn't matter if you are an experienced speaker - last year some of our best rated sessions were presented by first-time speakers.
All presentations should be 45 minutes long, including a few minutes for questions, and we are asking prospective speakers to focus on one of the following areas:
- Agile transformation – rethinking the way that IT services are delivered and enhanced to support the agile business
- ITIL 4 in action – experience with the latest version of the ITIL guidance; applying the guiding principles to your working practices or creating a service value system within your organisation
- Customer experience – putting the right culture, practices and metrics in place to keep the customers happy and drive real business value
- Enterprise service management – enjoying the benefits of service management in every part of your business operation
- Cloud service management – the reality of managing cloud service delivery, including IoT, big data, and cyber
- AI and automation – applying the latest thinking to empower your users and improve service quality
- Adopting and adapting – using DevOps, VeriSM, SIAM, lean, agile, and other approaches to deliver better services, more quickly
- Trusted solutions to new problems — applying change, problem, incident, asset, and knowledge management to solve new challenges within the enterprise
- Focusing on your people – helping your team members to develop the right competencies, recognise their value to the business, and look after their physical and mental health.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
If you have a presentation to put forward, please submit your session abstract and speaker biography using our online form below. The deadline for the first stage of submissions is 15th March 2020.
We will contact you by 30th April to confirm your place on the conference programme and to request some supporting materials.
If you have any problems or enquiries regarding submitting a presentation for ITSM2020 please contact conference@Itsmf.co.uk or phone 0118 918 6500.
The Conference Team
* Note: Individual presenters who are accepted to speak at Conference receive a complimentary two-day pass for the event. Two speakers presenting together receive a free pass for the day of their session.The free pass does not include entry to the PSM Awards Dinner.